(Parasite thread) Which eye color do you like the best??? (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like the eye color hazel. Blue is also nice.
 
Joined
1 May 2020
Messages
107
Reactions Received
266
Location
In my room listening to kpop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ofc all are amazing but... hmm preference?

I'd be basic and choose blue, bet i'm basic but blonde people with blue eyes are angels who I naturally crush on :umjicry:
I love blue eyes because of the way they shine in the light and hazel eyes because of the way they look green in the sunlight.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love blue eyes a lot.

funfact about me: I have brownish eyes that have some green tones in light
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that is called hazel. It's also the eye color of Belle from beauty and the beast since I compare everything based on disney princesses lol
yeah it could be? In Germany we say to my color Bernstein but it’s usually not typical that green comes a little through depending on the light
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like grey even tho it rare that why i would never but it on my stander i like blue to but i don't like blondy i have had bad times with them he he
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread