News Parents Of Remaining TRCNG Members To Take Legal Action Against Wooyeop, Taeseon, And Their Parents (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Similar thing happened with The East Light, the other members defended the company and claimed the brothers who were suing the company over child-abuse exaggerated and betrayed the company and group. The producer received jail sentece though and CEO suspended one. And the group ended up being disbanded.
I'm glad the East Light members were saved. But this is TS. As far as I know their CEO is pretty powerful and has money so I honestly doubt he'll share the same fate as East Light'S CEO unfortunately. I just hope the members get to leave without any trouble.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread