My Queen!! :pandalove::pandalove:
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 August 2019 #1 My Queen!! Reactions: yeji and honeyfornomoney
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 15 August 2019 #2 your sig lmao Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 August 2019 #3 Erae said: your sig lmao Click to expand... Ik! sjshhkdksjs. I found it on Twitter and I couldn't stop myself. D-nation started on a little office and now they have frikin' building. Her power! Reactions: honeyfornomoney and yeji
Erae said: your sig lmao Click to expand... Ik! sjshhkdksjs. I found it on Twitter and I couldn't stop myself. D-nation started on a little office and now they have frikin' building. Her power!
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 15 August 2019 #4 our talented girl Reactions: honeyfornomoney and Ashla_K