News Park Bom at the 56th Grand Bell Awards, worries netizens (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
1591215067077.png
1591215075896.png


Some of the comments:
Someone needs to stop her or at least get her some help and look after her. She has gone through so many physical changes, I'm worried for her mental health.
I can't even write anything mean.... I just don't have anything to feel jealous of....
I don't think she gained weight. Just looks like she's swollen around the jaw and throat area which means it's either swelling from plastic surgery or a health problem. If you look at her hands, they're swollen too.
I think everyone's speechless right now
I just don't want anyone saying anything to her
All comments are similar to these above.
I'm worried for her. I hope she does well and is surrounded by good people​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She does appear bit swollen. But she had some issue like that when she was in 2NE1 too and I don't think it's necessarily due to PS either. She has more weight than in 2NE1, but that hasn't rly changed through her solo career so doesn't seem like she has gotten more weight either.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m confused. Why are people worried for her?
Mostly for being addicted to plastic surgeries and "ruining" her face. Some for her putting on more weight than she did during 2NE1.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m confused. Why are people worried for her?
Apparently the swollen face and throat suggests another surgery or illness
Even if it isn't one of the above, this sudden change suggests that she struggles with something in her life (like stress eating)
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
She does appear bit swollen. But she had some issue like that when she was in 2NE1 too and I don't think it's necessarily due to PS either. She has more weight than in 2NE1, but that hasn't rly changed through her solo career so doesn't seem like she has gotten more weight either.
ooh has she?
She does appear to have rounder forms and "heavier" bones so maybe it looks more extreme
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ooh has she?
She does appear to have rounder forms and "heavier" bones so maybe it looks more extreme
Yea she had some facial swelling during 2ne1.times as well, but not as much. I guess she could have gotten some fillers too, idk.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would hope by now someone has sat her down and discussed the plastic surgery use....so I hope that is not what cause her face to swell. But I also hope it isn't a medical condition either :jisoosmh:

Doesn't look like she gained weight or had reached a weight that would round out you face like that.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would hope by now someone has sat her down and discussed the plastic surgery use....so I hope that is not what cause her face to swell. But I also hope it isn't a medical condition either :jisoosmh:

Doesn't look like she gained weight or had reached a weight that would round out you face like that.
This has nothing to do with plastic surgery, she gained weight.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So many things that can cause her to puff up a little, majority of which isn't serious
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Her stylist is clever, if she has gained weight then her apple body is slightly covered up by the jacket, and her legs mislead u. Now would have been a great time to wear a mask tho
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my girl still looks beautiful. most of the issues she has had been there for a long time ( the swelling) so I wouldn't worry too much,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread