Teaser Park Bom ft. Dara - First Snow (Blonde ssangpark coming for our edges!) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can‘t wait anymore
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
can someone give me more information about D-Nation.. couldnt find more, who are they
From what I heard D-Nation is just Bom and a few of her friends running it.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
can someone give me more information about D-Nation.. couldnt find more, who are they
From what I heard D-Nation is just Bom and a few of her friends running it.
This is correct. D.nation was founded by music producer Scotty Kim and creative director Ray Yeom + like 3 more people including Bom's manager Lol!. They're basically running around Bom's career although, I believe there's also a rookie actor and they already started recruiting trainees, so we can expect to see at least a new group from them in the future.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Hold on until 10th! There's a possibility they'll perform on music shows this time.
:sanapray:
If this happens I wonder how soon Daras contract is up :taesip:

This is correct. D.nation was founded by music producer Scotty Kim and creative director Ray Yeom + like 3 more people including Bom's manager Lol!. They're basically running around Bom's career although, I believe there's also a rookie actor and they already started recruiting trainees, so we can expect to see at least a new group from them in the future.
Makes sense as they might as well make a go of it if they have the company, hopefully they don't become like Coridel though
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If this happens I wonder how soon Daras contract is up :taesip:


Makes sense as they might as well make a go of it if they have the company, hopefully they don't become like Coridel though
Oh no, God forbid! So far Scotty and his team have been doing a great job with Bom, I mean she went from hated and jobless to respected and busy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hold on until 10th! There's a possibility they'll perform on music shows this time.
:sanapray:
I would die if that happens. I really want to see my girls perform again.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would die if that happens. I really want to see my girls perform again.
This is just a rumor of course but D.nation announced the collab as "official" so it seems they could be promoting together.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is just a rumor of course but D.nation announced the collab as "official" so it seems they could be promoting together.
still. I am still so happy that a collab is happening
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread