New MV Park Bom 박봄 - '이 밤의 끝을 잡고 (Holding The End Of This Night)' (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wow.. She did a cover of Solid's song. When I saw the title, I was like, "NO WAY!!"

To those unaware ~ Solid was [ and is, because they're still active ] an early '90's "Korean Boyz II Men" Korean-American, trio R&B/hip-hop male group.
This song was my favorite track from their second album and I've always listened and eventually memorized it.
In a way, it kind of had a similarity to Boyz II Men's End of the Road, as in its slow pace.

But, her version sounds more upbeat(?) instead of being sad because of the music rearrangement.

Thanks for posting, kimsguardian!!

Edit ~ Album number correction "second album."
 
Last edited:

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Wow.. She did a cover of Solid's song. When I saw the title, I was like, "NO WAY!!"

To those unaware ~ Solid was [ and is, because they're still active ] an early '90's "Korean Boyz II Men" Korean-American, trio R&B/hip-hop male group.
This song was my favorite track from their second album and I've always listened and eventually memorized it.
In a way, it kind of had a similarity to Boyz II Men's End of the Road, as in its slow pace.

But, her version sounds more upbeat(?) instead of being sad because of the music rearrangement.

Thanks for posting, kimsguardian!!

Edit ~ Album number correction "second album."
hey thank you so much for posting this!

as a new, young, and international kpop fan who is unaware of all this, i love learning more about korean music before the early-mid 00s, thanks to people like you! i will check solid out now~~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread