Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 26 March 2019 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, GoldenBunny, Peach and 3 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 26 March 2019 #2 Will listen to it later but I will tag @Pigeon @Peach Reactions: GoldenBunny, Pigeon, Peach and 1 other person
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 March 2019 #3 I thought it started out a bit slow but after the first verse I really liked it. The post-W1 songs have not disappointed. Reactions: GoldenBunny, Peach, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
I thought it started out a bit slow but after the first verse I really liked it. The post-W1 songs have not disappointed.
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 26 March 2019 #4 thank goodness lemme listen Reactions: GoldenBunny, Peach, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
planetarium Joined 23 November 2018 Messages 592 Reactions Received 2,029 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Pronouns she/her 26 March 2019 #5 Honestly I was a bit worried if Jihoon was able to go solo as he's not the strongest vocalist and doesn't really have that soloist "vibe"... but holy hell this is so good?? Can't wait to get my hands on the full album, well done Jihoonie :llama_uwu: Reactions: GoldenBunny, Peach, Darkyoda47 and 3 others
Honestly I was a bit worried if Jihoon was able to go solo as he's not the strongest vocalist and doesn't really have that soloist "vibe"... but holy hell this is so good?? Can't wait to get my hands on the full album, well done Jihoonie :llama_uwu:
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 26 March 2019 #6 now I must listen to young 20 Reactions: GoldenBunny, Peach, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
Peach Always there for Daniel . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,356 Reactions Received 5,025 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 March 2019 #7 This is so good! I'll try to listen to b-sides asap! And filming location is super gorgeous, glad he came to Europe for this. Hopefully, it'll rise in the charts but I guess it's not too public friendly.. :pepesad: Also Tenzo (producer of this song) is the producer of W1's Beautiful so I'm happy Maroo chose him. Reactions: GoldenBunny, Pigeon and Myco
This is so good! I'll try to listen to b-sides asap! And filming location is super gorgeous, glad he came to Europe for this. Hopefully, it'll rise in the charts but I guess it's not too public friendly.. :pepesad: Also Tenzo (producer of this song) is the producer of W1's Beautiful so I'm happy Maroo chose him.