It's really good I like it 😍
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 August 2019 #1 It's really good I like it 😍 Reactions: Myco and Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 26 August 2019 #2 Oh I thought she left JYP? The song is okay Reactions: Hajima, Myco and JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 26 August 2019 #3 Darkyoda47 said: Oh I thought she left JYP? The song is okay Click to expand... This is her last comeback before she leaves. Reactions: Hajima, Myco and Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 said: Oh I thought she left JYP? The song is okay Click to expand... This is her last comeback before she leaves.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 26 August 2019 #4 This is such a cute song Reactions: Hajima
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 26 August 2019 #5 That was so nice Jimin
matikiri Joined 31 March 2019 Messages 46 Reactions Received 53 Location Seoul Website matikiri.net Cards View Profile KS Coins 182 Gender Male 27 August 2019 #6 the best..