News Park Kyung called out various artist for sajaegi- gets sued in response (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
He's gonna have to settle the lawsuit but he's still the winner in all this.
[+11,307, -346] I just want to express my respect for Park Kyung for saying f*ck it to the seniors and just calling them all out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a man, Park Kyung ㅋㅋㅋ
edadaaeec777e46debc1e7b11024f51ee3329eae9446c2a88d7d6a01b4b2bd0f.png
When I first saw the headlines I expected most Knetz would be shaming him for being disrespectful, but this is hilariously unexpected.

Park Kyung did a rash thing, and he's going to lose in the court, but he has public support and will probably be hailed as some martyr by the public.
 
Joined
24 September 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Park Kyung (ex-Block B)
1) Sorry if someone has mentioned this already but I'd just like to correct this just in case: Kyung is still a Block B member, he has a solo career too but that doesn't mean he left Block B
2) As a bee myself, I'm actually kind of proud of him for being so fearless. None of us really know why he really decided to do it. It could be a "stupid" move of his but who knows? For all we know we can't cross out the possibility that he already considered the consequences of those tweets before he did it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1) Sorry if someone has mentioned this already but I'd just like to correct this just in case: Kyung is still a Block B member, he has a solo career too but that doesn't mean he left Block B
2) As a bee myself, I'm actually kind of proud of him for being so fearless. None of us really know why he really decided to do it. It could be a "stupid" move of his but who knows? For all we know we can't cross out the possibility that he already considered the consequences of those tweets before he did it.
Oh oops i thought Block B had disbanded. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Any normal person would have expected to be sued after saying something like that so they wouldn't say anything unless they actually had evidence. So I'm hoping he has something otherwise that was a very stupid move from him...

On the bright side, his song from 2016 is rising on the charts and is even in the top 10 in most so congrats to him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread