MV PassCode - ATLAS (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I love this! For such a small woman, Yuna-chan sure knows how to growl!
Yeah. I love this little "monster". In this video, we can see her doing a bit of clean vocals too. The whole video is bright and colorful, the girls are so cheerful, and it has a sense of purity to it. The song is chill in comparison to their previous comebacks. I originally was expecting more of that intense stuff that they put out; so I was a little disappointed (I listened to it on Spotify); but then I watched the video and fell in love. it's a great song.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread