Performance 「PassCode CLARITY Plus Tour 19-20 Final at STUDIO COAST」一夜限りのLive配信 (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
nice
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I gather you are not a fan.🙂
casual follower i like some of there song there pretty good some time not so much
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Wait, the live wasn't recorded one? Aww, I'm sorry I was late then, I can't believe I missed it like this
It was a recorded one, yes, but they had them on you tube for a limited time. I think someone downloaded it and reposted it somewhere. Let me locate it.
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was a recorded one, yes, but they had them on you tube for a limited time. I think someone downloaded it and reposted it somewhere. Let me locate it.
ah, that's very considerate of you, thank you so much
i appreciate you looking for it, but if you don't find it yet, it's okay
i'll make sure to keep supporting them through listening to their music
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread