- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,389
- Reactions Received
- 59,425
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 492,243
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
nice!
was this a surprise release or were you expecting it already?I was about to post it. It was surprising, so I went to their twitter account to see if I missed something. It seems I didn't. @Hackers
![]()
It was another song from the already released REVERBERATE ep. There was a MV previous to it, the one for SIREN. Unlike this one for Clouds Across The Moon, the previous one was announced many days before, and it was set to premiere.nice!
was this a surprise release or were you expecting it already?
also they look cool in the group photo!
I always loved the metalcore vocals and pop mix/edm.
Electronicore, a genre established in Japan by Fear, and Loathing In Las Vegas.I always loved the metalcore vocals and pop mix/edm.
I see stars is that genre as well as Woe is me and Abandon all Ships.Electronicore, a genre established in Japan by Fear, and Loathing In Las Vegas.