Audio PassCode - GROUNDSWELL ep. audio on all digital platforms (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
oohh this is nice! i like it! :excitedmarch:

so we got no mv?!
at least a special clip will fine :sanapray:
Up until now, no MV; but there may still be one. At my time zone, I can only listen to MYTH on spotify; but that's the magic of VPN for. I think I liked GROUNDSWELL better, closely followed by MYTH.
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,640
Reactions Received
59,569
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
495,712
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Up until now, no MV; but there may still be one. At my time zone, I can only listen to MYTH on spotify; but that's the magic of VPN for. I think I liked GROUNDSWELL better, closely followed by MYTH.
yeah me too, only myth is playable atm on spotify. eh you should listen them from youtube :pandatea:
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and Willow
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,494
Reactions Received
9,507
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,262
Gender
Male
yeah me too, only myth is playable atm on spotify. eh you should listen them from youtube :pandatea:
​
Same problem here. And I get the message that the YouTube video you linked isn't available. I'll wait until I can listen to the full EP at YouTube.

By the way, cool cover artwork!

 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread