Comeback PassCode "Starry Sky" behind the scenes broadcast on TV (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I wish I could understand anything of what's being said. This is, I think, the "unveiling" of the new song "Starry Sky". The song itself is not played other than as background music. It's good to see the girls again however. Kaede is so pretty, She's becoming my bias wrecker.

Translated by ImTranslator

Click here for today's video! Close adherence behind the scenes broadcast on TV the other day! Listen to the theme song as fast as possible!

[Theme song STARRY SKY first appearance] I tried to get close to the drama 'Meteorite Family' shooting site! [PassCode Yukina Imada vs. Kyi-N Amano Hiroyuki Shout Showdown!



@Lady_Grey
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Very cute~
They seem very happy with one another, it's refreshing lol
I don't understand much of what they discuss lmao, but it's obvious they love what they do :D
I like the smallest girl the most, she seems very cute and her vocal talent is unexpected
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
The smallest one is Yuna, the screamer. She is the best screamer in the whole idol rock genre imo, yet she has a sweet clean singing voice. Another remarkable talent is Kaede's. She does everything; she sings, she raps and she also screams. She backs Yuna on screaming. We can hear her scream on Taking You Out during a "ping-pong" screaming part. Nao, my bias, is the leader. You can see her drive the audience on live shows. She also sings and raps. IMO, however, the best vocalist in the group is Hinako.
 
  • Love
Reactions: chilloutdiana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread