Audio PassCode - Starry Sky (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
PassCode have great songs :sakUwu: I would suggest their albums Virtual and Zenith, and some b-sides like TRICKSTER, Untill Dawn and Cry Out
So great to have another fan. ❤ ❤

I recently put together a playlist with my top 12 PassCode songs; my favourites, in no particular order, actually my absolute favourite is Taking You Out.

They will be the next band I look into more, I'll listen to the songs you both suggest
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread