- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Me too!!! I might write more alt metal in the futureI like the catchy chorus.![]()
I noticed you spelled beverly wrong
Beeverlee, that's on purposeI noticed you spelled beverly wrong
good song btw
Ah that's alright then.Beeverlee, that's on purpose
Bee Ever LeeAh that's alright then.
keep getting those subs
saying like that seems strangeBee Ever Lee
her second name is Beverly haha, that's just a youtube channel namesaying like that seems strange
be forever she sounds better
damn channel names.her second name is Beverly haha, that's just a youtube channel name
I mean I couldn't spell properly haha, otherwise less visibilitydamn channel names.
always wild
Not bad at all.I mean I couldn't spell properly haha, otherwise less visibility
Not bad at all.
you do you poppet