Appreciation Paying homage (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll be looking back at my favorite songs from disbanded groups or inactive ones (that I like)
Let's begin

JBJ



Ah yes, I thoroughly disliked this song the first time my friend sent it to me, now I love it. It also, along with other meanings, made fantasy one of my favorite words

Wanna One



I just can't with this song, it's my favorite power ballad (I think) and like... it hits all the spots for me, it also has me hooked cause I'm a sucker for goodbye songs
Honorable mention: Boomerang

UNB



Still remember the day I randomly found this gem and Feeling... it was kinda fate, I had no idea who they where but the song just sucked me in so hard I couldn't help but search and well, shortly after, stan stan stan

Boyfriend



I still have no idea how I found this, maybe through Monsta X? idk but it was dope and I've stanned Boyfriend since this song, like literally just from this one song lol

MyTeen



These bitches disbanded months after I first heard this bop of a song... sad

B.A.P



Well well well, B.A.P are like the only groups that don't have a sad song ranked in my top songs, despite having solid sad songs, so this ain't sad. Y'know why? Cause

LIFE IS COLORFUL​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh Honeymoon is one of my favorite BAP songs, as much as I love their dark ones it's so uplifting and just makes you feel so good
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
JBJ and BAP <33

I actually liked JBJ more than I liked Wanna One in terms of music >.> Literally all of their releases were bops. Honeymoon is one of my favourites by BAP. I still remember listening to it when it came out and immediately going on a BAP binge because I loved it so much.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss boyfriend so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread