- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Owed my sister almost £50 for buyin' stuff before I get my paychecks which I gotta pay back and I haven't had many shifts the past few weeks so every time I paid some off I saw another thing I wanted lol
I thought my paycheck this week would only be like £40 ( get it weekly) but me got £82 that brought my total up to around £98 so I could pay off my sister, get myself disc nitro for the month (the $4.99 one), donate $7 cuz that's just over £5 that I can just about afford and then put £15 in ma savings and still have about £20 for lunch the next week where I have a lot more shifts so I can get myself even more dolla dolla





I thought my paycheck this week would only be like £40 ( get it weekly) but me got £82 that brought my total up to around £98 so I could pay off my sister, get myself disc nitro for the month (the $4.99 one), donate $7 cuz that's just over £5 that I can just about afford and then put £15 in ma savings and still have about £20 for lunch the next week where I have a lot more shifts so I can get myself even more dolla dolla