Sensitive PCOS SUCKS! (4 Viewers)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Periods are pretty awful. I’ve been told by doctors that I have the “signs” for PCOS but haven’t been officially tested or diagnosed due to my own refusal. The cramps are excruciating for me, and I’m annoyed when I’m told to just deal with it. I do feel for you :maheart:
Thankfully it was just the first day
Hope u get diagnosed soon and get some treatment for jt
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no it wasn't it was really painful

oh and back on topic: I'm sorry you have to go through that OP
since you've spoken to a doctor already have they given you some sort of medication or treatment ?
They adviced on doing some blood tests. I forgot which day after my period , and i couldnt get in contact with them after....

Anyway maybe baby pills, but i dont want them. Havent heard good things... They said a good diet and some exercise should help. I am on a calorie deficit diet rn, hope it helps. Gotta work on my exercise now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
oh I feel for you, periods are bad enough as it is pcos only makes it worse:pepecross:
when I had symptoms of pcos in the past mine had the same irregular schedule, it's gotten a bit better now
hoping the same for you~
It is what it is , i miss one or two months usually. Sometimes 3 or even 6
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 74

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
They adviced on doing some blood tests. I forgot which day after my period , and i couldnt get in contact with them after....

Anyway maybe baby pills, but i dont want them. Havent heard good things... They said a good diet and some exercise should help. I am on a calorie deficit diet rn, hope it helps. Gotta work on my exercise now
well good luck with everything my friend obviously as a dude I can't begin to know what you're going through but hopefully there's options to lessen the pain and reduce the symptons
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread