- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I have finals coming up for the next two weeks.
I have a long ass final paper due this week, alongside a writing portfolio. Then I have two final presentations (and one is with someone who isn't responding to any of my texts), and an exam as well and I will probably have to rush to finish an art piece as well that I haven't even BEGUN to work on and to top it off I have no idea when any of these things are due or happening so like I need to bounce and stop distracting myself with this place and other websites.
I'll try to return as soon as possible but can't make any promises.
I honestly can't afford to fail out of anything right now because I'm being allowed to walk at commencement on the basis that I don't drop or fail.
Peace out guys and good luck with finals if you are having them now as well!
I have a long ass final paper due this week, alongside a writing portfolio. Then I have two final presentations (and one is with someone who isn't responding to any of my texts), and an exam as well and I will probably have to rush to finish an art piece as well that I haven't even BEGUN to work on and to top it off I have no idea when any of these things are due or happening so like I need to bounce and stop distracting myself with this place and other websites.
I'll try to return as soon as possible but can't make any promises.
I honestly can't afford to fail out of anything right now because I'm being allowed to walk at commencement on the basis that I don't drop or fail.
Peace out guys and good luck with finals if you are having them now as well!