MV PEDIOPHOBIA「FAIRY:TALE」 (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do they have a performance for this or mv

:seokeyes:Cause this is a very cute bop:queen: i need to make a amv for this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know. To my understanding, it's a new song; but I may be mistaken.
hmmmm well it time to do some research if I find it I will text u
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know. To my understanding, it's a new song; but I may be mistaken.
wait hold up it's new it say posted six hour ago I mean I don't know if this count for jpop to but usually when there a new kpop song the performance come in 3 or less days depending on what song it is but I feel like I'll have to wait a while with this one since it not an mv.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
wait hold up it's new it say posted six hour ago I mean I don't know if this count for jpop to but usually when there a new kpop song the performance come in 3 or less days depending on what song it is but I feel like I'll have to wait a while with this one since it not an mv.
It's different with jpop. They make things differently from group to group, and even the same group would do things differently from comeback to comeback. So it's hard to tell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread