Teaser PENTAGON - 9th Mini Album 'SUM(ME:R)' (Image Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Summer songs are usually a huge hit or miss for me, but I trust Pentagon to provide a jam.
:maheart:

P.S., I forgot to tell you to change my name from deadstar back to mirella on the taglist.
:nekosweat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Summer songs are usually a huge hit or miss for me, but I trust Pentagon to provide a jam.
:maheart:

P.S., I forgot to tell you to change my name from deadstar back to mirella on the taglist.
:nekosweat:
yeah i noticed it later lmao, already changed
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread