Pentagon Badge Voting (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
PENTAGON BADGE VOTING THREAD



SUGGESTIONS PERIOD: December 18th - December 30th
VOTING PERIOD: January 4th - X

RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high quality photos

BADGES NEEDED
Group
Jinho
Hongseok
Hui
E'dawn
Shinwon
Yeo One
Yanan
Yuto
Kino
Wooseok​
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My suggestions (mine suck ngl)

Group
Group 2.png
Group badge 3.png
Group badge 5.png


Jinho
Jinho new badge 1.png
Jinho new badge 2.png
Jinho badge 9.png
Jinho badge 10.png


Hongseok
Hongseok badge 1.png
Hongseok new badge 2.png
Hongseok new badge 3.png


Hui
Hui badge 10.png
Hui badge 8.png
Hui badge 9.png


Edawn
E'dawn badge 10.png
E'dawn badge 3.png
E'dawn badge 6.png
E'dawn new badge 2.png


Shinwon
Shinwon badge 7.png
Shinwon badge 6.png


Yeo One
Yeo One badge 3.png
Yeo One new badge 2.png
Yeo One new badge.png


Yanan
Yanan new badge 1.png
Yanan new badge 2.png
Yanan new badge 3.png


Yuto
Yuto badge 1.png
Yuto new badge 1.png
Yuto badge 3.png
Yuto badge 4.png


Kino
Kino new badge 1.png
Kino new badge 2.png


Wooseok
Wooseok badge 7.png
Wooseok new badge 1.png
Wooseok new badge 2.png
Wooseok new badge 4.png

I might add some more later. ^^​
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm just gonna tag a bunch of random people since we don't have very many badge suggestions lol. If you don't want to make any badges then please don't feel obligated to. ^^ I can also extend the suggestion period if you guys would like me to. Sorry for tagging so late!

@Golden_Wishes @Lowkey @Icy68446 @Erae @Jimin @legendjekki @notthatmarko @Wingfrost @chvnle @Vikki @Skinnny @JoanaIsHere @Mangoey @Taeyeon @CrunchyLegend @KarmaButterfly @Yseki @RainbowDevil @igloo @Sui @Sooyoung @Panda @bulletproof @Discipline @Grazil @Soulless_Senpai @pinzee @kddicted @Jungkook @mirella @EazyC

If you want me to remove you from the tag list as well then just let me know. ^^

I may or may not have stolen this tag list.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can make some badges but since I dont know the members at all I might not be able to attach a name to them, is that fine?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll make some, if you could just add 1 day till the voting, i got most of tomorrow so it's np
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can make some badges but since I dont know the members at all I might not be able to attach a name to them, is that fine?
That's okay. ^^
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can make some badges but I'm a beginner in this stuff so it might be ordeal
It's fine. Just take your time with making them (if you decide to make them). You'll get better with practice. ^^
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm just gonna tag a bunch of random people since we don't have very many badge suggestions lol. If you don't want to make any badges then please don't feel obligated to. ^^ I can also extend the suggestion period if you guys would like me to. Sorry for tagging so late!

@Golden_Wishes @Lowkey @Icy68446 @Erae @Jimin @legendjekki @notthatmarko @Wingfrost @chvnle @Vikki @Skinnny @JoanaIsHere @Mangoey @Taeyeon @CrunchyLegend @KarmaButterfly @Yseki @RainbowDevil @igloo @Sui @Sooyoung @Panda @bulletproof @Discipline @Grazil @Soulless_Senpai @pinzee @kddicted @Jungkook @mirella @EazyC

If you want me to remove you from the tag list as well then just let me know. ^^

I may or may not have stolen this tag list.
I will do some group badges :) Just need to think of something and than I will post it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread