Pentagon Badge Voting (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Group Badges:

P1.png

P2.png

P3.png
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
My suggestions (mine suck ngl)

Group
Group 2.png
Group badge 3.png
Group badge 5.png


Jinho


Hongseok
Hongseok badge 1.png


Hui


Edawn
E'dawn badge 3.png
E'dawn badge 6.png


Shinwon


Yeo One
Yeo One badge 3.png


Yanan


Yuto
Yuto badge 1.png
Yuto badge 3.png
Yuto badge 4.png


Kino


Wooseok

I might add some more later. ^^​
Did you sharpen these?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
w1.png
-?
w2.png
- as we colloquially say E'Dwan
w3.png
- Yuto-da
w4.png
w5.png
w6.png
w7.png
- ???
w8.png
- Hui
w9.png
-?

Any and all original images are saved on my computer so if they win i'll send em in
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah. Now that I'm looking at these again I might need to sharpen them some more.
:zoomeyes:
Nooooo do the opposite they are waaaay to sharp, most of them at least, i'd recommend just not editing most since the awards team is gonna edit them anyways and oversharpening can make a person dislike the badges!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay, uwu fixed her crappy, overly sharpened badges. Uwu will try to do a better job next time. I can't believe I thought that sharpen ones were good. Wtf am I on?

:pepeslippy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, uwu fixed her crappy, overly sharpened badges. Uwu will try to do a better job next time. I can't believe I thought that sharpen ones were good. Wtf am I on?

:pepeslippy:
No idea but when you figure it out feel free to send me some :chickill:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread