@Universe
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 26 December 2022 #1 @Universe Reactions: Boyo, Willow and velvet
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,682 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,622 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 26 December 2022 #2 It sucks that his health forced him out but I'm happy that he's getting treatment. Hopefully he can return to Pentagon more healthy! Reactions: Willow and Myth
It sucks that his health forced him out but I'm happy that he's getting treatment. Hopefully he can return to Pentagon more healthy!
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 29 December 2022 #3 Oh no, I hope he gets better soon. Reactions: Myth