People at my college (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Idk why do people want to block me after I met them in my classes at my community college. Ive been nice to them for two semesters. Every time I take a college break, they ignore me and block me every where on Social media. I didnt do anything wrong to them. its so annoying and irritating Why do people do stuff like that?. I don't think I would rather meet any new friends at my community college anymore because I can't deal with these students and I can't stand the way they treat me there. If My dad would've took me to see a Social Counselor, then non of this wouldn't happen. I can't wait to pass my two classes in Summer 2020 and take classes online in FA 2020 and Spring 2021 to get away from them and transfer to NCSU in fall 2021. Do people do that to you when you meet them in college?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my university people are way to focused on themselves that this doesnt happen to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread