people don’t understand that you don’t have to punch the keyboard to type (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some keyboards just are loud af, esp. mechanical keyboards!
I'd say I'm a damn good typer, but my laptop keyboard is loud af as well for no reason that I'm aware of lmao.
no like at school we have keyboards in our iPads and they arent loud unless you make it I’m just like hun you are a 🤡
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
no like at school we have keyboards in our iPads and they arent loud unless you make it I’m just like hun you are a 🤡
The ppl who have sound on their phones/tablets for typing are actually not human.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean sometimes we can't do anything about it lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread