- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
STOP GIVING THESE KIDS MAKEUP DAYS
I want to finish reading the Great Gatsby
But ofc the rest of the class doesn't so they try to do anything and everything to keep it from happening
on Friday, we had a makeup day bc only 3 of the 25 of us had actually turned in the TWO assignments from this quarter
they're fairly short
I had my packet and pencil out before class started and I was ready to continue reading, but no, I have sit there and do nothing the entire class
I have everything turned in in every single class......
the fact that they didn't even know what assignments we had or that we had them at all
if they don't turn it in, it's their fault
don't make the people who actually do their work, have to sit around
I want to finish reading the Great Gatsby
But ofc the rest of the class doesn't so they try to do anything and everything to keep it from happening
on Friday, we had a makeup day bc only 3 of the 25 of us had actually turned in the TWO assignments from this quarter
they're fairly short
I had my packet and pencil out before class started and I was ready to continue reading, but no, I have sit there and do nothing the entire class
I have everything turned in in every single class......
the fact that they didn't even know what assignments we had or that we had them at all
if they don't turn it in, it's their fault
don't make the people who actually do their work, have to sit around