- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,399
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
My mom and some of my other family members went hiking a while ago on some mountain that wasn’t that close, but close enough to go to. Recently, I saw a story about some people who got stranded on the mountain and about how they had to be rescued. I mentioned it to my mom, but didn’t go in much detail. My mom said the next day that she saw the story, and started talking about the details. I realized that the details didn’t match the story I saw, and eventually we realized that it was two separate instances on that mountain in the span of maybe 4 days
Reason number 10000 not to go hiking imo. Everyone was fine in the end, but their wallets probably weren’t.