People not understanding my hearing problems (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I dont wear hearing aids nor do I have a cochlear so most onlookers mistakenly think I have hearing just the same as everyone else in the room. This isn't a bad thing I get why they'd think that. Its just when I try to suggest that they raise their voice level or speak to me in the opposite ear they get annoyed and think im purposely ignoring what they're trying to say. It's even worse in crowded spaces and I think its honestly worse on their part in these times for not understanding because hearing your friend in a loud public area can be challenging for anyone regardless of hearing ability. I really want to be able to have some type of hearing device so that I'll be taken more seriously but I've realized that even without it, people should be able to comprehend that concept with a simple explanation anyways and if they still refuse to then they're actual idiots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread