People really don't want Monsta X Valentine cards (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Give him to me and I'll owe you a card from the new batch that's gonna release in the future :pepelook: i probably won't collect any of them seeing who's in it besides 1 group so you wouldn't have to fight for it
I'll do it for the guarantee omfg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'll do it for the guarantee omfg
I mean looking at the cards that got commented the most I'd only collect ONEUS and that's it, so it'd be a definitive guarantee you get a card u want to collect from me, the only factor you have to consider is the rng :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean looking at the cards that got commented the most I'd only collect ONEUS and that's it, so it'd be a definitive guarantee you get a card u want to collect from me, the only factor you have to consider is the rng :dubuthink:
rng?

All I know is I think some of my favorite groups will be dropping with the next batch so I'd definitely need all the help I can get tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
rng?

All I know is I think some of my favorite groups will be dropping with the next batch so I'd definitely need all the help I can get tbh.
Yeah the system the card team is using to pull/draw the card for each user, if I have really bad rng I might never get any of the cards u want
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
If no one wants the Monsta X cards, I can take some. I quite poor right now on cards anyway. :(
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah the system the card team is using to pull/draw the card for each user, if I have really bad rng I might never get any of the cards u want
If you want to set up the trade I'll agree to it. I'd prefer to at least have the guarantee of a possible card for a set I want LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah, I'm stuck with an IM card... I noticed :joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread