- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Like an actual concert, some people are picked to video chat with them but most just watch. You basically just need to put a question in to apply after you've gotten a ticket and they choose some out of those responses. I'm pretty sure they're performing like at an actual concert, not just one or two songs but a lot. I think WayV might have a couple unreleased songs too but I'm not certain. SuperM possibly too.so it's just a random pick on who gets to interact and personally see them? I'm confused about the details. is it an actual concert? or is it basically like a music show stage where they just perform some of their own songs?