People who I don't talk a lot with... I'm bored, come talk! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
my mom get ask out more than me and her vs me 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 vs 0
Well to be fair, your mom is an adult and while I don't know your exact age, from what you have said you aren't exactly prime asking out to a date age!
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well to be fair, your mom is an adult and while I don't know your exact age, from what you have said you aren't exactly prime asking out to a date age!
yeah but i be like allllllllllllllll the girl in my have got ask at least once i'm like that girl the boys like hang with noting more
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm a gg Stan and I don't believe we've met yet :dubuwave:
Hey, yeah I don't think I've ever really seen you around! Where are you from, looking at your sig are you Japanese?? Or Chinese??? Or maybe you are just a weeaboo... PLEASE tell me you aren't a Weeaboo!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Deleted member 289

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yeah but i be like allllllllllllllll the girl in my have got ask at least once i'm like that girl the boys like hang with noting more
1) Some of them are prolly lying
2) It really doesn't matter how much you get asked out at your age, I promise you.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1) Some of them are prolly lying
2) It really doesn't matter how much you get asked out at your age, I promise you.
that good cause me and girl are like friend but me and boys are like bff
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i'm more of a koreanboo than weeboo i'm like a koreeboo
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i'm just going to change the subject my mom always watch housewives i mean you like drama on tv but not in your life
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Everybody loves a bit of drama on TV! That's what makes it interesting!
yeah i'm more of a romance comide. you know i alway cry on sad movie put i hide it so i don't look like a punk
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yeah i'm more of a romance comide. you know i alway cry on sad movie put i hide it so i don't look like a punk
I don't really have a specific preferance for movies... I just want it to be good bcs I am kinda picky bcs my hardcore critic of a dad commentating every movie my family ever watched kinda... I dunno taught me to... I dunno not stand shitty movies...
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't really have a specific preferance for movies... I just want it to be good bcs I am kinda picky bcs my hardcore critic of a dad commentating every movie my family ever watched kinda... I dunno taught me to... I dunno not stand shitty movies...
i hate when people watch the same movie over cause i can save movie and song in my head well and not my work
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah ikr mulan never get old to me
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For me that movie is Totoro and Spirited Away... those 2 I could watch on loop forever!
yassssssss *the sassy me the is rare* wait let me say neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*how i pronounce yes in Korean*
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread