People who watched GenY(bl series) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Did you expect them to actually show P'Pha's face at all? I truly did not. And I swear if Wayu goes to him and leaves Thanu I will :chickill: :chickill:
THANU-WAYU BETTER BE THE ENDGAME HERE!! Pha can crawl back to whatever hole he was in for 12 episodes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taehyun and Willow

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is on my watch list. I’ll try to catch up over the weekend :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread