Percentage Of GG & BG stans in KS (POLL) (2 Viewers)

Are you a BG or GG stan?

  • BG

  • GG

  • Both


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Lets find out shall we? I have a good feeling this site is dominated by GG stans.


 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm not sure this is my official bias list.

1. TVXQ
2. SUJU
3. Gfriend
4. EXO
5. SNSD
6. Shinhwa
7. Apink
8. Oh my girl
9. Exid

I also like teen top, b1a4 and a bunch of disbanded ggs

What do you call me?
You like more GGs than BGs so the answer is obvious.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
You like more GGs than BGs so the answer is obvious.
Hm.

Tbh I think you're right. Wanna know what tho in 2014-15 I honestly couldnt stand most ggs I hated aoa girlsday I even really judged snsd then and gfriend I really didnt like them and I heavily preferred bgs.

However as time went on ggs started getting better and better and bgs well. I'm not gonna say cause you know we cant generatilze bash here.

But i went from a near gg anti to a gg stan good job ggs for winning me. As a causal fan I follow ggs way more too these days. I dont even care about the new bgs. Cause they all look like... ah nvm.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Where is the "both" button? I genuinely think I like both pretty equally :pandasad:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bleh ggs I’m puking
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Girl group Stan.



I like EXO casually and love a lot of other boy group music.

But it's really clinical with boy groups for me.

I'm not emotionally invested with any groups or members.

On the other hand I live and breathe girl groups and form attachments to them and members.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread