Perfectionism....I have it. (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AND IT'S CAUSING ME TO TAKE FOREVER MAKING THE ARTIST THREADS I'M BUILDING FOR OTHERS


but....I'm pleased so far with ASTRO's. I've gotten to the third era....hah....only that era and five more to go >> this doesn't include the companion photo thread that I need to catch up with for it.....yeeeeeeeeeeeee....why do I do these things lol why can't I do simple things?

Then I've got Taemin's artist thread to do too dfkhsdhf

✯ ASTRO ✯ // 아스트로 \\ Official Thread | UNDER CONSTRUCTION - KPopSource - The Only KPOP Hub That Matters
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Its okay, you are not alone, i am that way from time to time.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’ve just visited your thread. It is so beautifully arranged. You have worked a lot and it shows. Seriously congrats because it looks amazing. I know what being a perfectionist is. Just take your time with it. You’re doing great. :pepeheart::maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread