personality check (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Write down your personality and the personality you would love your other half to have. i'm talking about personal no looks. you can write you zodiac if you want.
 
Last edited:
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh you can add the idol you think has those personality of what you think your half should have or yourself
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what does that mean?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Im confused. lol
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok example time
45069

i think i'm more like j-hope
my personal: funny, caring
,can't dance at all (swear
i try every day), love to make
people smile.
zodic: aquarius

45070

i think my match is mark
cause he good with everything
fun and cute very caring he just
mmmmmmmm
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
is that better sorry i put personal and not personality
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ah ok so I will try:

I think I would be a mix between Bobby and Junhoe.
I am pretty loud, can be shy at first but hella talkative when I warm up. I would also do anything for my family.

My match would be Gyuri. She is just the ost adorbale human ever.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ah ok so I will try:

I think I would be a mix between Bobby and Junhoe.
I am pretty loud, can be shy at first but hella talkative when I warm up. I would also do anything for my family.

My match would be Gyuri. She is just the ost adorbale human ever.
wow you just described me except the family part me and fam not on good term's
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wait i just type her up OMG she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty
45072
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
So if I put myself on here, could you match me with someone? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
i will try
I could DM you good sites to find different idols' ideal types.
You could get people to describe their personality and you can find an idol that's ideal type is their personality, if that makes sense...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I could DM you good sites to find different idols' ideal types.
You could get people to describe their personality and you can find an idol that's ideal type is their personality, if that makes sense...
ohhh that sound good
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I think I am a mix of SHINee's Minho and BTS' Suga.
I am a pretty caring person but if you know me irl, I can be mean. I seem to not care too much about things but I am a pretty sensitive person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think I am a mix of SHINee's Minho and BTS' Suga.
I am a pretty caring person but if you know me irl, I can be mean. I seem to not care too much about things but I am a pretty sensitive person.
Ok i have found my twin that it done.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and TaeKpop
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread