Personality here vs IRL? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m more or less the same. half uwu, half naughty inside , but super introverted and finding it difficult to interact with many people.

But online, at least I’m trying
IRL, I’ll do everything to avoid you
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My biggest issue is I can't express emotions through a screen, nor does my humor work... 9/10 of my fights, is pure misunderstanding, I suck at reading others as well through text... I'm pretty confident even my biggest online enemies would forgive me the moment they saw me in person, with some it may be mutual... Keyboard warriors are just that: keyboard warriors
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Here: preach about taeyong
Irl: preach about taeyong
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Online: Socialable, Loving, and Caring

IRL: If you speak to me, I will cut you, I'm trying to watch kdramas
I'm very serious but I love to tease people
Doesn't like to talk
Never laughs at jokes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread