- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Stray Kids - I anoint thee, Han Jisung. There can be none more baby girl, honorable mention to my dear Felix but I'm sorry Han is the babygirliest of SKZ
NCT Dream (to make it easier on me) - I anoint thee, Haechan. Yeah no I can't picture any of the others as being remotely babygirl like and Haechan fits it perfectly anyway
Treasure - I anoint thee, Doyoung. The paper flower doll <3 King of my heart <3
Xdinary Heroes - I anoint thee, Gaon. THE BABYIEST OF BABYGIRLS THAT EVER BABYGIRLEDDDDDDDD
NCT Dream (to make it easier on me) - I anoint thee, Haechan. Yeah no I can't picture any of the others as being remotely babygirl like and Haechan fits it perfectly anyway
Treasure - I anoint thee, Doyoung. The paper flower doll <3 King of my heart <3
Xdinary Heroes - I anoint thee, Gaon. THE BABYIEST OF BABYGIRLS THAT EVER BABYGIRLEDDDDDDDD