- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
What is a behavior your pet has that drives you up a wall?
My cat will scream at my door for me to let her in.
I'll let her in.
Then not even a minute passes and she goes back to my door
and screams to be let out.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH BUT MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND WOMAN!!!
My cat will scream at my door for me to let her in.
I'll let her in.
Then not even a minute passes and she goes back to my door
and screams to be let out.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH BUT MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND WOMAN!!!