PETS!!! :3 (4 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Who here has a pet? Tell me about them!
And if not, what pet have you had or would like to have? 🤔
Post pics!!!

I've had hamsters when I was very young and also bunnies, some fishies, even a chicken (it was the best chicken ever tbh), a few dogs, but mostly cats... now I live on my own and don't have any pets and I miss it so much, honestly.. TT

But I do have a cat back at my parents' house

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a cat as well. Her name is Luna
12833
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
lol it's ok everyone still calls them kitties.
but they actually have grey hairs lmfao
I actually call all cats kitties and all dogs puppies even if they're huge and old lol xD

I have a cat as well. Her name is Luna
12833
she's SO cute!!! <3
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have dog, she's 7 now and mixed breed. People usually say she looks like huge papillion, but I don't really see that I see her more as cross between corgi (short legs, long back, sleeps legs in funny positions) and jackrussell (ears and dickish personality).

Will add pics soonish, when i find some.

She is quite low maintaince dog, but has also terrible personality. She dislikes most of other dogs, and she also dislikes children, I have constantly tell small kids to not hug her (really children should be told to not just randomly go hugging dogs they don't know). When she sees other dogs she will whiny friendly and wag her tail, but when she actually gets to smell them she usually starts growling and tries to bite so that's nice thing in the walks that happens.. She gets really territorial with petting and food too, but since she has dickish personality she usually collects food like hamster on her mouth, moves it middle of the room and proceeds to growl other dogs trying to pass her- basically she wants to be a dick. She's greedy and eats way too much, I have her constantly on diet too. She's also kind of coward and if it's dark outside she will get scared of people walking in the distance and even piles of snow. In other hand, she likes humans in general, listens pretty well, doesn't cause any trouble in home, doesn't bark, doesn't wreck places, doesn't pee or poop in floor, just waits nicely for you to come home and when you do she's really affectionate. She also likes to play a lot despite her age and knows lot of tricks so she's smart for sure. She just kinda wants all attention- and food- to herself, she's definitely for family that only has one pet. Which is is currently my situation, she must be happy.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
We have a cat. He's definitely not shy and he's quite energetic. He likes to play, but he still bites and scratches people quite a bit.
He's actually a bigger now, but these are some photos from a few months ago.

12842
12843
12844
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Atm none but we had 2 dogs , 2 budgies, lots of fish (I claimed the tiniest as mine, it lived the longest) a rabbit and 2 guinea pigs

I always wanted cats, but my parents don't like them... I'm definitely getting cats when I have my own place tho, my crush insists on getting them for me >.< so sweet akshfkshklfs
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My family has 5 cats, 4 chickens, 3 birds and 3 dogs.

But these two are my babies:


Image may contain: cat
Image may contain: table and indoor


Image may contain: cat and indoor
Image may contain: cat and indoor
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread