Photo Pewdiepie being the most handsome man on earth (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
1611655847101.png

I find it hilarious how the entirety of Twitter and Kpop Twitter exploded when Felix won while I was just laughing with the rest of the 19-yo's about how stupid it was :haylul:
Yes I'm late. Still funny​
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
bruh, that idea cracked me up so hard, he was like "yeee i'm coming back from break but like, i don't wanna show my face to you all no more"
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
bruh, that idea cracked me up so hard, he was like "yeee i'm coming back from break but like, i don't wanna show my face to you all no more"
I just watched as he slowly turned into a Vtuber and thought to myself... this is why I follow this fucktard :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I just watched as he slowly turned into a Vtuber and thought to myself... this is why I follow this fucktard :haylul:
yeeeee, we gonna be bros for life dude lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread