Appreciation Photocard Challenge #16! (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello EVERYONE!


DID U MISS ME? Well i rarely have internet, so that's that! I had a hard time answering today's challenge because.....
IT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PC CONCEPT CHALLENGE!
The concept can include hair styling, clothes or background in general, but it must be smth you don't really enjoy or would skip from collecting!
Skz have many cool concepts and styling but some aren't my style per se. For example GO LIVE era was iconic for all the fresh hair styles and cool clothes
wts_stray_kids_seungmin_go_liv_1610461794_daee90ab_progressive.jpg

But some....like this cardigan on Seungmin, wasn't exactly up my alley.
70ca3589c067615f09a13b85271e3821.jpg

He's cute, don't get me wrong. I just hate these uniform kinda sweaters TT Sorry Seungmin :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My Dreamcatcher pcs because realistically I never remember who the members are. The pcs look fine though but I don't think they're as good as most, mostly Siyeon in that regard. I just don't like the styling :coronawimwim:
1680541135592.png
1680541170507.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My Dreamcatcher pcs because realistically I never remember who the members are. The pcs look fine though but I don't think they're as good as most, mostly Siyeon in that regard. I just don't like the styling :coronawimwim:
1680541135592.png
1680541170507.png
Oh and here i am actually loving this second one :0
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh and here i am actually loving this second one :0
I definitely prefer the second one, I'd say it's rather nice actually. The first not as much :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread