Photography (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
30 May 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
214
Location
Tangina Land
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
its under introductions, its called "look at me, look at this!"
Oooh thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and post some of my stuff there too. Been interested to see yours too since you mentioned that you're taking photography in your introduction.
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oooh thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and post some of my stuff there too. Been interested to see yours too since you mentioned that you're taking photography in your introduction.
I'm going to post some, just gonna do a few things before I do
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oooh thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and post some of my stuff there too. Been interested to see yours too since you mentioned that you're taking photography in your introduction.
I did post a few photos on there yesterday.
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I posted the photos if anyone didn't know already
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad you posted it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread