Photos of your pets? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
omg this is very strange because I've told myself that if I ever had a pet, I would want a cat and I would name it Merlin. So um... you have my dream cat?
He is my precious baby :pandalove: Such a affectionate and mild mannered cat. Not once in his 17 years has he ever bitten or scratched anyone.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He is my precious baby :pandalove: Such a affectionate and mild mannered cat. Not once in his 17 years has he ever bitten or scratched anyone.
I've always wanted a calm cat like that. Also 17 years!~ That is one old cat.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I've always wanted a calm cat like that. Also 17 years!~ That is one old cat.
His older brother was the same. So I've been very lucky with getting calm cats like the two of them.

Yep! He's been in my life for the majority of it and even at his age he is in very good health.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Spoiler b/c pics are pretty big.
As a puppy
21782


as a big boy
21783

I have a female the same breed, but those pictures are on my phone so meh. Just imagine a slightly smaller and slightly fatter version of the pictures above, lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aww Merlin looks amazing, I couldn't have guessed he was 17, that's one old mister cat for sure :pikahappy:

And Bax looks pretty cool, I'm sure he's sweet too :d


Let's see.. this is Milo, she's around 7 years old mixed breed (i have no idea what the mix is)

21792
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread