Pick a number from 1-10 (3 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
It’s actually easy to make too tbh :sanapray: A bit time consuming though, my mom and I divide the tasks and rolling out the sausages takes a while tbh :haylul:
but in the end it was worth it lol :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: MK3AM

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fried milk :pepesmug: Take milk, cornstarch, some condensed milk and sugar, boil that and then put it in the fridge. Then cut into pieces, put in batter, and deep fry it. I've never tried it but I want to try it soon. Hopefully I don't flop
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ning

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Fried milk :pepesmug: Take milk, cornstarch, some condensed milk and sugar, boil that and then put it in the fridge. Then cut into pieces, put in batter, and deep fry it. I've never tried it but I want to try it soon. Hopefully I don't flop
thats...surprising :hayshook:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thats...surprising :hayshook:
Ngl the most surprising part to me at first was that it's from East Asia (part of China) which I had just read the day before or so that lactose intolerance is pretty high percentage wise there compared to some other parts of the world, but here they are eating fried milk :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread