- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That's Fine! ^^2
if you don't mind, could you put titles with the media clips? They don't work for some reason for me.
Annnnd you got my ULTIMATE Bias girl group XD
Ok so this is country-just as an FYI I don't really listen to country. My boyfriend put this one a playlist he made for me so that is why it wound up on here but I'll try to give you songs that I would listen to at least XD
Refer here:
Annnnd you got my ULTIMATE Bias girl group XD
Also a group you love as well soooo WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
Aww thank you! I listen to a fuck ton if you didn't notice LOL also you have taste too obviously@Lovely_Cornchips YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT TASTE ! I love Nina Nesbitt and Charlotte Lawrence![]()
My taste is really diverse you knowAww thank you! I listen to a fuck ton if you didn't notice LOL also you have taste too obviously