- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 53,935
- Reactions Received
- 17,128
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,980
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
manami on the sax really ties this all togetherhow is there 7 pages
![]()
I remember the third blonde one to be your milestone cardhow is there 7 pages
![]()
DO ITin love, I wanna make a picmix edit too
![]()
shuzo my dearly belovedI remember the third blonde one to be your milestone card![]()
Xiao from genshin impact, I also learnt that I was pronoucning his name all damn wrongshuzo my dearly beloved
2nd one is xiao which is who my old username was based on![]()
everyone all at onceI love so many cool characters tho, who do I choose?
MYSELF![]()
😭 !?!?!#>>!?1Xiao from genshin impact, I also learnt that I was pronoucning his name all damn wrong![]()
everyone all at once
😭 !?!?!#>>!?1