COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

pictures of idols being drunk (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
IGOT7's being blessed by whole episodes of GOT7's drunk nonsense :lisalaugh:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Call me lame, but I don't think "idols" should be publicly drunk. "Idols" represent an ideal. Being drunk is not ideal. :pandatea:

Older idols get a pass. Need to be at least 5 years after debut.
i generally agree if they are still like 1 year after debut or only 1 year after legal age but 3/5 A.C.E members are 93/94 liners, so it doesnt feel as weird in a sense?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
This video starts off sad with CNU talking, but at around 2:25 is when they start singing. They've set the standard when it comes to harmonising with alcohol in their systems.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This video starts off sad with CNU talking, but at around 2:25 is when they start singing. They've set the standard when it comes to harmonising with alcohol in their systems.

oooh i always loved watching these dingo tipsy videos, they are always great entertainment :haylul:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Call me lame, but I don't think "idols" should be publicly drunk. "Idols" represent an ideal. Being drunk is not ideal. :pandatea:

Older idols get a pass. Need to be at least 5 years after debut.
I don't know much about the rules that idols generally have to follow. I know jpop idols have a set of purity rules to follow; kpop idols are a similar thing. At least the idol I posted above, Nao, is from the "brand" of Japanese alt-idols who are the ones to break those rules and don't follow them. So Nao, I guess, gets a free pass.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't know much about the rules that idols generally have to follow. I know jpop idols have a set of purity rules to follow; kpop idols are a similar thing. At least the idol I posted above, Nao, is from the "brand" of Japanese alt-idols who are the ones to break those rules and don't follow them. So Nao, I guess, gets a free pass.
ahh okk,

from what I know Smoking etc. is pretty looked down upon, as you probably know as well, it seems to be a bit more harmless with drinking, especially if they are older i think. as @Bopper posted above Dingo had a whole series about tipsy singing, so i dont think its that harmful to an idols overall image unless they end up in a dui case and stuff like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread