- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I added all of them to my watch later playlist. I'll watch them sometime later.@Yachii I am not sure you'd love them but I do!
I can't wait for their first album!!!I added all of them to my watch later playlist. I'll watch them sometime later.
Hmm. That name is somewhat funny.I can't wait for their first album!!!![]()
it is because Pour Lui was under WACK and obviously all names are pretty weird thereHmm. That name is somewhat funny.
Ohhhh. 🤣 🤣 🤣it is because Pour Lui was under WACK and obviously all names are pretty weird there
it is like BiSH which means Brand-new idol shitOhhhh. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yeah, named after BiS, "Brand-new Idol Society".😁it is like BiSH which means Brand-new idol shit![]()
Pour Lui was a member of BiS original 1st line-up :))Yeah, named after BiS, "Brand-new Idol Society".😁
The lineup that released this bop?Pour Lui was a member of BiS original 1st line-up :))
I think it was them!The lineup that released this bop?
you can see the WACK agency influence xDThis group has some kind of hilarious shock factor. 😁 Nice song.
The revolving piggy logo is also very funny.😆you can see the WACK agency influence xD
it is true hahaThe revolving piggy logo is also very funny.😆